Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 11 (Responsibilities for Using the Services)
The User is the consignor of the data provided when using the Service, and the Company is the consignee of the data provided by the User when using the Service. Each party will comply with the responsibilities applicable to the processing of data when using the Service.
- The User entrusts the Company with the processing of de-identification of personal information of image and video data.
- The Company shall process the entrusted data in accordance with the User’s request.
- The User has the right to control the personal information of images and video data subject to de-identification.
- The User have all the right to manage and control the personal information of images and video data subject to de-identification.
- The User shall faithfully fulfill the obligations and roles under the law as a consignee of personal information and the User shall be responsible for non-performance of legal obligations applicable to the consignor.
Article 15 (Indemnification)
- The Operator shall be exempted from liability for any damages arising from the User’s failure to obtain the expected benefits from the provision of the Services on the Website or from the User’s selection or use of the Service materials.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any material stored, posted or transmitted by the User.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any disruption in the use of the Service due to reasons attributable to the User.
- The Operator is not responsible for any activities (including data transmission and other community activities) between Users or between Users and third parties, whether inside or outside the Service.
- The Operator shall not be responsible for the contents, including the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy, of any materials posted or transmitted by the User and any materials that may be made available to the User through this Website.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any damages arising from the transaction of goods between Users or between Users and third parties through the Service.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any disputes between Users or between Users and third parties without any reason attributable to the Operator.
The Operator shall not be liable for any damage to the User caused by system failures that may occur without willful misconduct or gross negligence in the process of managing, inspecting, repairing, or replacing equipment such as servers or in the process of operating software, system failures caused by attacks by third parties, the spread of computer viruses for which countermeasures have not been developed by prominent research institutes or security-related companies at home and abroad, or other force majeure reasons beyond the Operator’s control.